GAINSWave® therapy clears out blockages within the penis allowing it to fully engorge when erect, giving it the appearance of size increase, but the penis is the same size it’s always been.
It’s also known to promote:
- Longer-lasting sexual encounters
- Increased Sexual satisfaction
- Intense orgasms
- Elevated penile sensitivity
- Boost in self-confidence
- Improved quality of sexual relationships
GAINSWave therapy is a noninvasive, in-office procedure that uses soundwaves to increase the growth of both penile tissue and blood vessels. This therapy involves no drugs or surgery and can be performed in-house by a licensed caregiver in under 30 minutes.
GAINSWave therapy is officially called low-intensity extracorporeal shockwave therapy (Li-ESWT), emerging as a viable treatment method for men suffering from complications relating to erectile dysfunction.
The GAINSWave Therapy Experience
When one undergoes treatment at a GAINSWave therapy facility, they will enter the care of a medical professional who will administer the procedure with a small hand-held device that delivers low-intensity, high-frequency acoustical shockwaves to penile tissue. The waves are set at a prescribed intensity, frequency, and depth. Before treatment, a numbing cream is applied to the penis to minimize discomfort.
Treatments are usually given once or twice weekly over a period of six weeks for optimal effects. However, this may vary based on one’s age, stage of life, and severity of their condition.
Reasons for Penile Shortening
Some men experience penile shortening as they get older. This is because, with time, blood vessels in the penis begin to deteriorate, and penile tissue begins to break down.
Reasons for this condition can be attributed to:
- Genetic predisposition
- High caloric intake
Fortunately, these elements are within one’s power to change. Those with a known family history of penile shortening can take preventative measures, while those with poor lifestyle choices can work to improve their habits. According to the Journal of Sexual Medicine, depression and anxiety can also work in tandem to impair a man’s sexual performance, which can be remedied with mental health counseling.
However, there are some conditions that can result in penile shortening, some of which are completely out of one’s control.
These medical reasons, per Weil Cornell Medicine Urology, include:
- Peyronie’s disease. This is a condition where scarring and plaque development builds up in penile tissue, which can cause the organ to curve and shorten. The bend in the penis may be caused by previous trauma, which may occur during sexual or physical activity. When severe, this condition can impede sexual intercourse.
- Testosterone imbalance. Reviews in Urology reports that this crucial hormone is responsible for many secondary male sexual characteristics, including penile length and libido. When this hormone decreases or becomes imbalanced, men may see a marked impairment in their sexual performance and penile shape. To treat this condition, some men undergo hormone replacement therapy (HRT) by injecting testosterone intramuscularly. Not only is this reported to provide an array of benefits, but specifically, targets any issues with sexual function at its core.
- Nerve damage. Sexual arousal starts in the brain and is then carried by the nerves to different parts of the body. When a man suffers nerve damage to the pelvic area, these messages aren’t received by the penis and may impede his ability to perform sexually. This can result from a specific traumatic event, smaller injuries that built up over time, or from invasive surgery, such as a radical prostatectomy.
A medical professional can provide more clarity into the conditions that may be contributing to an individual’s sexual dissatisfaction.
Male Enhancement Pills Don’t Increase Penis Size
While male enhancement pills are the most popular form of treatment for issues stemming from sexual dissatisfaction, many of them are dangerous to men with certain health conditions. Furthermore, they aren’t proven to increase penis size. How these drugs work is by releasing nitric oxide into the bloodstream, which in turn allows for blood vessels to expand throughout the body. Yet, this is only a temporary fix, only lasting for a limited period before wearing off, and isn’t shown to have long-lasting benefits.
Male enhancement pills have also been documented to contribute to erectile dysfunction. According to the Archives of Sexual Behavior, some populations with a history of taking male enhancement supplements find themselves unable to be sexually aroused without the use of these drugs. For this reason alone, many men are turning to GAINSWave therapy, which provides an array of improvements not offered by traditional sexual enhancement pills.
Benefits of GAINSWave Therapy
A man doesn’t need to be suffering from erectile dysfunction or penile shortening to benefit from GAINSWave therapy. This cutting-edge treatment option is designed to promote sexual wellbeing in all men, regardless of their age or stage of life. If a man wants to experience an increase in penis size, then GAINSWave therapy may be a viable option for achieving that goal.
Men who have received GAINSWave therapy have reported:
- Increased sensitivity
- Increased penile width and length
- The ability to maintain frequent erections for longer periods
- Elevated libido
There are no side effects of GAINSWave therapy, which is noninvasive, drug, and surgery-free. Unlike mainstream prescription drugs given to enhance sexual performance, shockwave therapy isn’t harmful to men with certain medical conditions.
GAINSWave therapy has multiple providers nationwide. Click here to find one today.