If you’ve been diagnosed with ED or think you might have it, the first step to solving the issue is to find an ED clinic near you. With clinical support from a provider, ED doesn’t have to be something you worry about or struggle with forever. Instead, many ED clinics, especially those offering shockwave therapy, can help men restore their sex lives and regain their confidence in bed.
What Types of ED Clinics and Treatments Are Available?
When you first start looking for an ED clinic, it’s important to note that different medical providers will offer different types of treatment. Since not all treatments offer the same benefits and can come with complications, you’ll want to know the difference between them. Some of the primary treatments include:
- ED pills: One of the first treatment options you might think of when it comes to ED is a pill like Viagra, Cialis, or Levitra. Typically, your primary care physician or another doctor will prescribe this treatment option. While these pills can be effective, their positive results usually only last a few hours, causing men to always reach for another pill before sex. Some men also experience side effects from these drugs, such as vision changes, stomach pain, indigestion, runny noises, and, in rare cases, an erection that lasts longer than four hours.
- Injections: If ED pills don’t work for you, a urologist or other clinical provider might prescribe penile injections. With this treatment, you’ll have to insert a needle into the midpoint of your penis to inject the ED medication. As you might expect, this process can be painful and cause bruising or bleeding at the injection site. Like ED pills, injections also come with the risk of a long-lasting erection that won’t go away without medical assistance.
- Penile implants: When a man’s ED is especially severe, a doctor may recommend penile implants, and a surgeon will need to perform the implant procedure. Since penile implants require surgery, it’s an invasive treatment option. Though implants can be effective, there are various risks, such as damage to the urethra, an infection that requires the implant to be removed, erosion of skin, mechanical failure, and decreased blood flow to your penis’s head.
- Shockwave therapy: Unlike the other treatments on this list, shockwave therapy is both long-lasting and non-invasive. This treatment uses painless sound waves to break up plaque formation in the penis that restricts blood flow and causes ED. Shockwave therapy also stimulates dormant growth factors and stem cells to repair penile scar tissue and cause new blood vessel growth, leading to increased sensation and greater blood flow. Since shockwave therapy goes after the main causes of ED, it’s highly effective at treating ED.
What Sets GAINSWave® Apart From Other ED Clinics and Shockwave Therapy Providers?
As the leader in sexual wellness, GAINSWave offers a nationwide network of shockwave therapy ED clinics. Learn more about why GAINSWave is the premier shockwave therapy provider and how we set ourselves apart from other treatment options below:
- Proven, long-lasting results: By addressing the main causes of ED in men, shockwave therapy offers exceptional results. A review of over 100 studies found that shockwave therapy offers a greater than 75% success rate at treating ED. Shockwave therapy treatment also provides long-lasting results, with effects typically lasting for around two years.
- Standardized protocols and equipment: Before GAINSWave certifies any of our shockwave therapy providers, they must meet rigorous standards for protocols and equipment. Since our Medical Advisory Board sets these standards, you can trust that you’re receiving care certified by experts in the field.
- Non-invasive and no major adverse side effects: Unlike penile implant surgery, shockwave therapy is painless and non-invasive. During the 15 to 20-minute treatment, you’ll be awake, and the clinician will use a wand-like device that emits gentle pulse waves. Shockwave therapy also separates itself from standard ED pills and injections, as it’s been found to have no major adverse side effects.
- Nationwide certified provider network: When you turn to GAINSWave for shockwave therapy, you’ll have a nationwide network of GAINSWave-certified providers in your corner. As a result, you can expect to find a provider near you that follows our rigorous standards for equipment and care. Besides having providers across the U.S., we also have various providers in Canada, ensuring men can find care no matter where they’re located.
How Do I Find ED Shockwave Therapy Near Me?
Due to the many benefits of shockwave therapy, you may be interested in looking for GAINSWave-certified clinics near you. Our nationwide network of certified GAINSWave providers makes it easy to find a clinic near you that will provide high-quality shockwave therapy treatment. To find a clinic and make an appointment, fill out our short candidacy questionnaire. Once your candidacy is determined, you can browse our directory to find one of our certified providers.
Choose GAINSWave for ED Treatment Near You
GAINSWave is proud to offer the gold standard in shockwave therapy to men all across the country. Alongside treating ED, shockwave therapy is also effective at treating Peyronie’s disease. Some men even turn to GAINSWave for sexual enhancement, as shockwave therapy can improve penile sensation and increase blood flow for better erection quality.
Learn more about shockwave therapy for ED today. If you’re interested in receiving ED shockwave therapy near you, take our short candidacy questionnaire. Once your candidacy is determined, use our directory to find a GAINSWave-certified provider in your area.