GAINSWave is the premium brand of shockwave therapy brought to you by Vitality Connect and performed by our trusted, highly-trained network of providers nationwide.
Treatment is safe and comfortable using a non-invasive method to help men optimize sexual performance and reverse the effects of Erectile Dysfunction (ED) and Peyronie’s disease.
How Does Treatment Differ from Pills?
Unlike mainstream oral medications that only treat ED symptoms, GAINSWave treats the root cause of the issue by addressing poor blood flow creating long-lasting results. There’s are few, if any, known side-effects, which allows men with pre-existing medical conditions to receive safe treatment. GAINSWave offers:
- A drug- and surgery free-treatment
- Over 75% success rate
- Treatment of the root cause
- Non-invasive method
- A simple-in office procedure
- Long-lasting results with no downtime
- More spontaneous intimacy (no pill-planning required)
- Little or no known side effects
- Treatment of Peyronie’s disease
Is There Any Research?
Shockwave therapy has been used in Europe for more than 15 years with great success treating things from Plantar fasciitis to Achilles tendonitis, and Myocardial revascularization.
There have been multiple studies that verify the efficacy of the shockwave treatment used in GAINSWave therapy.
Explore Some of These Clinical Studies Below:
- Can low-intensity extracorporeal shockwave therapy improve erectile dysfunction? A prospective, randomized, double-blind, placebocontrolled study
- A First Prospective, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial Evaluating Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy for the
- Treatment of Peyronie’s Disease
- Extracorporeal shockwave therapy in the treatment of erectile dysfunction: a prospective, randomized, double-blinded, placebo controlled study
- Shockwave treatment of erectile dysfunction
- Low intensity extracorporeal shockwave therapy for erectile dysfunction: a study in an Indian population
- Can low-intensity extracorporeal shockwave therapy improve erectile function?
Who Can Benefit from GAINSWave?
GAINSWave has proven to be a safe and effective alternative treatment to pharmaceuticals for men suffering from ED. With an over 75% success rate, it’s clear to see why men opt for this procedure instead of having to plan for intimacy by taking pills.
Men with Peyronie’s Disease
GAINSWave has been shown to break up the scar tissue that causes a curvature of the penis, known as Peyronie’s disease. Men with this condition have reported an increased ability to achieve firmer, straighter erections.
Men Seeking Male Optimization
You don’t have to be suffering from ED, or any other medical condition to benefit from treatment. If you want to optimize your performance and best satisfy your lover, GAINSWave can help!
How Much Does GAINSWave Treatment Cost
Each session starts as low as $500 per treatment, depending on the package chosen. GAINSWave is not covered by insurance but ask your provider if any payment plans or special offers are available to assist you with the GAINSWave therapy cost.