IV lounges are where you go to get vitamin infusions such as the Meyer’s cocktail, NAD+ IVs, chelation therapy to remove heavy metals, and performance hydration. Though infusion lounges have long been a coping strategy in Las Vegas and beyond for fixing a morning hangover, IV therapy is entering a new level of sophistication. Now IV lounges are offering blood tests and peptide programs to help with everything from insulin regulation and weight loss to sleep and brain health.
Dennis Jackson is the force behind Liquivida, a franchise brand of IV lounges. Joining Dennis and Susan is Andrew Tylander from Brooksville compounding pharmacy, the creator of a number of synergistic peptide combinations that are the next level of sophistication in peptide therapy.
What are peptides? They are protein instruction signals for your body that you can accelerate by taking more peptides than your body is making.
In this episode, we discuss the latest in IV therapy and then move on to some of the most popular peptides being offered today such as:
- Semaglutide, often combined with 5-amino N1Q, for weight loss.
- AOD-9604 for weight loss.
- BPC-157b for lowering inflammation and helping with recovery.
- Cerebrolysin and DIHEXA for cognitive function and brain issues.
- CJC1295/Ipamorelin for muscle building and anti-aging.
- Epitalon for sleep and anti-aging.
- DSIP Delta Sleep Inducing Peptide for sleep.
- CHK-Cu for skin, hair, and lung repair and rebuilding.
- PT-141 Bremelanotide for libido.
- Thymosin Alpha-1 for all sorts of immune function and repair.
- Thymosin Beta-4 for tissue healing and recovery.
- Tesamorelin for metabolism, brain health, and triglyceride management.
- MOT-C for endocrine effects.
Tune into this episode to see the fascinating progress functional medicine is making using peptides to upregulate your health.