Issues with sexual stamina can give you severe anxiety and prevent you from having a fulfilling, enjoyable sex life. Sexual stamina can be addressed using medical interventions, such as medications, injection therapy, and penile implants, but all of these conventional treatments offer a number of serious risks and side effects.
If your goal is to increase sexual stamina, you can accomplish this by exercising regularly and eating nutritious foods. These healthy lifestyle behaviors can boost your testosterone and cardiovascular health, and supply you with the energy you need to be a bigger stud in the bedroom.
Want to learn more about how to increase stamina in bed? Here’s how to increase sexual stamina using exercise and nutrition. Follow these seven tips and get back to feeling like your sexiest, most-irresistible, energetic self.
Exercises for Improving Sexual Stamina
Are you curious about how to improve sexual stamina using exercise? The best exercises for increasing sexual stamina are those that work your pelvic floor muscles. These muscles support ejaculation and erectile function, and work with your abdominal and back muscles to support and stabilize your spine. Aging and obesity are just some common factors that can weaken your pelvic floor muscles.
Here are three exercises effective at improving sex stamina that can work your pelvic floor muscles.
- Stand up or sit in a comfortable position. This exercise can also be performed while lying down or crouching on all fours.
- Close your eyes and focus on the muscles you use to stop the flow of urine.
- Tighten and clench these muscles as hard as you can for three to five seconds. Your muscles should feel as though they are lifting up.
- Release the hold on your muscles and rest for about 10 seconds.
- Do up to 10 reps of this exercise.
- Lie down on your back and bend your knees.
- Make sure your feet are flat down on the floor about hip-width apart.
- Place your arms to your sides with your palms facing down.
- Lift your buttocks several inches off the ground by contracting your buttocks and pelvic floor.
- Hold this position for three to eight seconds.
- Lower your buttocks back to the ground, relaxing your buttocks and pelvic floor muscles.
- Do up to 10 reps of this exercise.
- Rest for about 30 seconds, then perform two more sets of 10.
3. Rebounding on a Trampoline
- Stand on a mini trampoline and position your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Relax your arms and shoulders and slightly bend your elbows.
- Lightly bounce up and down on the trampoline, keeping your knees slightly bent. Your feet should bounce off the trampoline no higher than six inches. Make sure your feet are turned out slightly to reduce the impact on your joints and minimize the risk for injury.
- Bounce between 20 and 30 times.
- Rest for between 15 and 30 seconds, then perform two more sets of 20 to 30 bounces.
Foods for Improving Sexual Stamina
Many whole foods are loaded with vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and other essential nutrients proven to increase blood flow. These foods also contribute to increased sexual libido and sperm count, and can make you feel more energetic.
If you want to know how to build sexual stamina using foods, check out the following four foods that can help boost your bedroom performance.
Beets are high in nitrates, which the body converts into a natural gas called nitric oxide. Nitric oxide opens your blood vessels to improve blood flow and help you maintain an erection. Beets are also high in fiber, vitamin C, iron, potassium, and manganese — the latter of which supports your sexual health and reproductive system. Here’s how to build stamina in bed using beets: Eat both the beetroot and greens, or juice them to receive optimal benefits.
Spinach is high in magnesium, which dilates your blood vessels to promote better blood flow. This leafy green is also high in essential B vitamins, including folate, which reduces levels of an amino acid called homocysteine that can lead to plaque buildup in the arteries and interfere with erectile function. Here’s how to increase sexual endurance using spinach: Add spinach to smoothies, salads, and soups, or combine it with fruits in your juicer. Other leafy greens like bok choy, kale, and swiss chard also contain high amounts of nutrients that can boost sexual stamina.
3. Pumpkin Seeds
Pumpkin seeds are loaded with zinc, which helps your body naturally produce higher amounts of testosterone and healthy, potent sperm. Pumpkin seeds are also high in magnesium and phosphorus — a mineral that helps your body generate and use energy efficiently and that helps you maintain a healthy pH balance. Here’s how to improve stamina in bed using pumpkin seeds: Snack on pumpkin seeds throughout the day and add them to salads and homemade bread.
Bananas are high in potassium, which boosts blood flow and circulation to give you a longer-lasting erection. This fruit also contains an enzyme called bromelain that helps boost libido and reverse problems with erectile dysfunction. Here’s how to increase your sex stamina using bananas: Eat bananas as snacks, between meals, and before sex and workouts to benefit from increased energy and better performance.
How to Increase Sexual Stamina With GAINSWave
Want to learn more about how to increase sex stamina? GAINSWave is a safe, effective treatment that can increase sexual stamina and improve erectile dysfunction so you can benefit from a better, more fulfilling sex life. Use our directory to find a GAINSWave provider near you and begin the erectile dysfunction treatment process today.